Tuesday 23 October 2012

Publication Design // Presentation

PROJECT 1

This project is slightly different from the other publication designs that I have shown on this blog. This caught my eye because of the very bright and vibrant colour contrasts used for the front covers. In addition, it got me thinking about the packaging for all 4 publications together. Here the designer has printed white type over asatat to enclose each of the publications, simple but visually interesting and something I will be trying out. 

Furthermore I really liked the contrast of the colours with the very simple, light, sans-serif and modern typeface used on the cover. 




At the pack of each publication I could include a typographic poster, this will add to my range. 


PROJECT 2

This project caught my eye because of the binding, it is just a simple metal pin (very strong) at the top left hand corner but is very different from every other publication out there, it takes the form of a pantone colour booklet and much more interesting of the reader. This is something I need to consider...more alternative ways of binding my publication.





No comments:

Post a Comment