Monday 8 October 2012

Alternative Music Room tumblr page




The 'Alternative Music Room' is a blog that I set up over the summer that I post information, new tracks, new DJ's and artists that I find on the internet or hear on the radio. Constant researching for new music is something that I have been doing for the last 8 years and so I finally decided to put a page together where people have all the new music in one place. The main genre is music is HOUSE, but there are some variations. It allows people to broaden their music libraries and taste without much effort. It also publicises unknown DJs and songs. 

I did a quick bit of branding for the logo of the page when I first set it up and chose a basic, minimal layout which, easy for the viewers to flick through but this is somethign that I have wanted to improve and make the whole page more proffessional. 

To date there are 132 posts on there. I want to make this site more professional, more accessible and more well known. 



Research / Design Inspriation...

  • Music Sites
  • Radio Station Sites
  • DJs / Artists Web Page
  • Music Blogs
  • Nights Out / Clubs / Event sites






No comments:

Post a Comment