Tuesday 23 October 2012

More Publication Designs

Here are another collection of images from project that I have found on behance. I want to use them as a reference for grid and layout ad how to arrange a larger body of text and a collection of images of different sized over a double page spread.



I found this project interesting because of the continual creamy brown colour that has been used throughout the publication on various pages. This is something that I could use for one of my range, where I could explore monochrome images contrasted with a single colour used throughout the publication either on the text or on a whole page like this publication above. 



I really like the typeface and the contrast between the bold san serif with a large X height with the a more general looking typeface for the main body of text. This I what I will be doing for the publications, I want the heading of each page and the quotes to stand out, but to be contrasted with a simple typeface that is easy to read and that will not distract from the rest of the design on the page. 



































No comments:

Post a Comment