Monday 5 November 2012

Curious Eats // Colour Logo Development

I have had to go back and take another look at the colours for the 3 logos for Curious Eats as in the crit the feedback said that although the colours were appropriate for the organic high quality foods, the did not make the logo stand out very well and weren't very exiting.

I had a look on Lovely Packaging again to see the variations of colours that other designers have used, and I also had a look on Kulur for other combinations. I want to keep the red / burgundy for the meats, the pink / purple for the treats but I am going to have a look to see what other colour may be appropriate for the eats. I have written which colour I am looking at in each of the designs underneath the images.

Yellow combined with the brown - natural but bright


Yellow and violet shades. 

Purple and orange, the green of the veg and the red of the salami - I think that it all works really well. 

The green - I think that it is too 'olive' like however it does look natural, I could maybe go a shade lighter than this. 

A night rich pink / purple for the 'treats'/ 

I like the pastel combination of the range here. 

The bright red / orage

This is a range that stands out in general, I dont think foiling has been used but the blending of colours makes it look like it has


The green and purple. 



No comments:

Post a Comment